Write at S the member’s account balance at 30 June 2018. If the member's closing account balance is zero or a negative amount, write 0 (zero) at S. To work out the member’s closing account balance at 30 June 2018:
- Opening account balance (at 1 July 2017)
- N Total contributions
- O Allocated earnings and losses (if the amount is positive)
- P Inward rollovers and transfers
- and then subtract
- O Allocated earnings and losses (if the amount is a loss)
- Q Outward rollovers and transfers
- R1 Lump sum payment
- R2 Income stream payment.
If a member has multiple accounts, you should have combined them so that each member has only one statement in either Section F or Section G.
The amount you write at Closing account balance must also equal the sum ofS1, S2 and S3.