Add the amounts from A to U, including D and R.
Do not include the following because they make up D, R and U:
- D1 Gross foreign income
- R1 Assessable employer contributions
- R2 Assessable personal contributions
- R3 No-TFN-quoted contributions
- R6 Transfer of liability to life insurance company or PST
- U1 Net non-arm's length private company dividends
- U2 Net non-arm's length trust distributions
- U3 Net other non-arm's length income.
Write the total at W. If the SMSF has no gross income, write 0 at W. If the amount at W is a loss, print L in the Loss box at the right of the amount.