You can use our online services to view your loan balance and other information, such as your payment reference number (PRN) and voluntary repayment options.
You can also complete a Non-lodgment advice to notify us that you do not need to lodge a tax return for a particular year.
To access our online services for individuals, you need to create a myGovExternal Link account and link it to the ATO.
If you already have a myGov account linked to the ATO, you can log in at any time.
As your loan information is transferred to us from other government agencies, there may be a delay between when you incur the loan and when it is reflected in your loan balance.
At any time during the year, you can phone us to request a statement.
- 13 28 61 for information about HELP, VSL, SFSS, SSL, ABSTUDY SSL or TSL and personal tax topics. We can help you
- understand how repayments are calculated and how indexation works
- get the balance of your account
- confirm a voluntary repayment
- confirm your HELP, VSL, SFSS, SSL, ABSTUDY SSL or TSL PRN
- order a HELP, VSL, SFSS, SSL, ABSTUDY SSL or TSL account information statement
- 1300 650 225 for help with
- the effect of bankruptcy on your debt
- partial deferments
- completing the Defer or amend your compulsory repayment or overseas levy (NAT 2471) form.
Note: If you are calling from overseas, phone +61 2 6216 1111 then ask for the Loan Account Service Delivery line on 1300 650 225.How to download and complete an application form to defer your study or training support loan.