Print X in the Yes box at Q if you used the internet in deriving income to:
- receive orders for goods or services, for example you received orders by email or a web page form rather than by conventional post, or fax
- receive payment for goods or services, for example, you received
- credit card or charge card details by email or web page form rather than by conventional post, phone or fax
- digital cash
- deliver goods or services, for example, you
- used email, the world wide web (www) or file transfer protocol (FTP) to deliver digitised music, news articles or software rather than conventional post to deliver software on a disc
- used email, in conjunction with a website, to give advice and received a payment in connection with this advice
- advertised goods or services of other businesses for a fee on the internet
- hosted websites, or
- provided access to the internet.
Print X in the No box at Q, if you used the internet only to:
- advertise your goods or services
- give support to your customers
- buy your stock
- do your banking.