This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

End of attention

Partners can claim a credit for their share of foreign tax paid on foreign income derived through a partnership. The amount of foreign income and the credit for foreign tax paid should be included in each partner's return.

Last modified: 05 Dec 2006QC 18000