When to use this form


You should complete this form if:

  • you have acquired qualifying shares or rights under an employee share scheme
  • you want to be assessed on the discount you received on your qualifying shares or rights in the same year you acquired them
  • you have already lodged your tax return for the relevant income year without making an election to have the discount assessed upfront
  • the request relates to the 2008-09 or earlier income years.

You can also use this form for qualifying stapled securities. When we say:

  • shares - we also mean stapled securities
  • rights - we also mean rights to acquire a stapled security.
End of attention
Last modified: 14 Sep 2016QC 22212