19. Forestry managed investment schemes
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
Only complete this section if:
- the fund is eligible to claim a deduction at U Forestry managed investment scheme deduction item 11 for payments made to an FMIS during the income year
- the fund has been issued a product ruling or a private ruling in relation to its interest in an FMIS.
To complete this item, if the fund's interests in the FMIS are covered by a product ruling:
- print PR at G Code
- write the year of the product ruling at H Year
- write the product ruling number at I Number (do not include the year of the product ruling or the slash at I).
Alternatively, if the fund's interests in the FMIS are covered by a private ruling:
Last modified: 08 Jun 2012QC 25835
- print AN at G Code
- leave H blank Year
- write the authorisation number which was printed on the front page of your notice of private ruling, at I Number.