Show download pdf controls
  • Your tax return



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    Whether you are an individual or an entity (company, trust or fund), if you have a capital gain or capital loss for 2008-09, this guide will help you to complete the capital gains item on your tax return.

    Last modified: 09 Mar 2010QC 27956