ato logo

Australian income of foreign residents

If you are a foreign resident find out about pay as you go (PAYG) withholding from royalties and other payment types.

If you pay royalties to a foreign resident, the amount paid is subject to a final withholding tax.

An entity is required to withhold pay as you go (PAYG) from foreign residents (FRW).