We have pre-filled your tax return with payment summary information provided to us. Check for any of the following payments you received that are not pre-filled and ensure you add them:
- Newstart allowance
- Youth allowance
- Austudy payment
- parenting payment (partnered)
- partner allowance
- sickness allowance
- special benefit
- widow allowance
- farm household allowance
- an education payment of any of the following when you were 16 years old or older
- ABSTUDY living allowance
- payment under the Veterans’ Children Education Scheme
- payment shown as ‘MRCA Education Allowance’ on your payment summary
- other taxable Commonwealth education or training payments shown on your payment summary
- an income support component from a Community Development Employment Project (CDEP)
- a CDEP scheme participant supplement
- disaster recovery allowance.
Completing this section
You will need:
- your PAYG payment summary – individual non-business, or
- a letter from the agency that paid your allowance or payment stating the amount you received.
If you do not have this information, contact the agency that paid you.
- For each payment summary that has not been pre-filled in your tax return, select Add and enter information into the corresponding fields.
- Select Save.
- Select Save and continue.