Complete this section if, at any time from 1 January 2017 to 30 June 2017, you:
- were on a 417 or 462 working holiday visa, and
- earned or derived income during this period.
Different tax rates apply to the income you earned:
- up to 31 December 2016
- from 1 January 2017.
For more information, see Working holiday maker net income.
Completing this section
- Enter the total amount of working holiday maker gross income you earned at any time from 1 January to 30 June 2017, while you were on a 417 or 462 visa. This includes salary or wages income showing at Payment summaries with type H.
- Enter the total amount of deductions that relate to earning your working holiday maker income.
MyTax will work out your Working holiday maker net income.
- Select Save and continue.