We have pre-filled your tax return with payment summary information provided to us. Check for any of the following payments you received that are not pre-filled and ensure you add them:
- age pension
- bereavement allowance
- carer payment
- disability support pension, if you have reached age-pension age
- education entry payment
- parenting payment (single)
- widow B pension
- wife pension, if either you or your partner were of age-pension age
- age service pension
- income support supplement
- Defence Force income support allowance (DFISA) where the pension, payment or allowance to which it relates is taxable
- DFISA-like payment from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
- invalidity service pension, if you have reached age-pension age
- partner service pension.
Do not include any Australian Government pensions or allowances that are not taxable, show these at Tax-free government pensions or benefits in the Income test section; see Amounts that you do not pay tax on.
Completing this section
You will need:
- your PAYG payment summary – individual non-business, or
- a letter from the agency that paid your pension, allowance or payment stating the amount you received.
If you do not have this information, contact the agency that paid you.
- For each Australian Government pension or allowance that has not been pre-filled in your tax return, select Add and enter information into the corresponding fields.
- Select Save.
- Select Save and continue.