Complete this section if you have business income and expenses from primary production activities. Primary production activities are described in Information for primary producers.
Completing this section
Watch our video for a demonstration on how to complete the business section in myTax.
You will need the primary production worksheet if you are a primary producer to determine some of the amounts in this section. Complete this worksheet before proceeding.
Note: If you received the following payment summaries, enter the details in the Business payment summaries section:
- PAYG payment summary – business and personal services income
- PAYG payment summary – withholding where ABN not quoted
Income and tax withheld amounts from these payment summaries will be transferred to this section if they relate to primary production business activities. Add, alter or delete these amounts in the Business payment summaries section.
- Select Net primary production to expand the section.
- Enter your total primary production government industry payments received at Assessable government industry payments. For more information, see Assessable government industry payments.
- Enter your other primary production business income or loss amounts at Other business income. For more information, see Other business income.
- Enter your primary production business expense amounts into the corresponding fields. For more information, see Expenses.
- Enter the reconciliation item amounts related to your primary production business activities into the corresponding fields. For more information, see Reconciliation items.
- Select Save.