Complete this section to claim other non-refundable tax offsets for income received for work or services performed in the Joint Petroleum Development Area (JPDA) of the Timor Sea during the period 1 July 2019 to 29 August 2019.
To work out how to deal with your JPDA income, see Timor Sea Treaty - Joint Petroleum Development Area instructions.
We have shown the total of your other non-refundable tax offset for income earned in a JPDA from the Income statements and payment summaries section. You do not need to enter that amount here.
To personalise your return to show other non-refundable tax offsets, at Personalise return select:
- You are claiming tax offsets, adjustments or a credit for early payment
- Other tax offsets
To show your other non-refundable tax offsets, at Prepare return select 'Add/Edit' at the Offsets banner.
At the Other non-refundable tax offsets heading:
- Add up all your other non-refundable tax offset amounts related to your JPDA income that you have not shown in the Income statements and payment summaries section.
- Enter the total amount into Offset amount.
- At Other non-refundable tax offset claim type, myTax will automatically select claim type H
- if you have shown the total of your other non-refundable tax offset for income earned in a JPDA in the Income statements and payment summaries section, myTax will automatically use claim type H.
- Select Save and continue when you have completed the Offsets section.