ato logo

Will you need TaxPack 2011 supplement? 2011

Check the list of supplement questions to see whether you need it to complete your tax return.

Last updated 28 June 2011

You might need TaxPack 2011 supplement which contains questions that are not included in TaxPack 2011. Check the list below of questions covered in TaxPack 2011 supplement to see whether you need it to complete your tax return.


13 Income from partnerships and trusts

14 Personal services income (PSI) *

15 Net income or loss from business *

16 Deferred non-commercial business losses *

17 Net farm management deposits or withdrawals

18 Capital gains * (from all sources including shares, real estate and other property)

19 Foreign entities

20 Foreign source income and foreign assets or property, including foreign source pension or annuity

21 Rent

22 Bonuses from life insurance companies and friendly societies

23 Forestry managed investment scheme income

24 Other income - that is, income not listed elsewhere


D11 Deductible amount of undeducted purchase price of a foreign pension or annuity

D12 Personal superannuation contributions (generally for the self-employed)

D13 Deduction for project pool

D14 Forestry managed investment scheme deduction

D15 Other deductions - that is, deductions not claimable at items D1 to D14 or elsewhere on your tax return

Tax offsets

T7 Superannuation contributions on behalf of your spouse

T8 Zone or overseas forces

T9 20% tax offset on net medical expenses over the threshold amount (the threshold for 2011 is $2,000)

T10 Parent, spouse's parent or invalid relative

T11 Landcare and water facility

T12 Net income from working - supplementary section

T13 Entrepreneurs tax offset

T14 Other tax offsets


A4 Amount on which family trust distribution tax has been paid

Credit for interest on tax paid

C1 Credit for interest on early tax payments

See documents relating to TaxPack 2011 supplement questions under Supplementary tax return.

Questions marked * have a related publication which you must read before you can complete the item on your tax return.