Use this checklist to make sure pages 13-16 of your tax return (supplementary section) are complete before you attach them to page 3 of your tax return.
Check that you have…
- printed your tax file number and name on page 13 of your tax return (supplementary section)
- written totals (if applicable) at:
- TOTAL SUPPLEMENT INCOME OR LOSS
- TOTAL SUPPLEMENT DEDUCTIONS
- TOTAL SUPPLEMENT TAX OFFSETS
- transferred the totals above, where instructed
- completed item A4, if required to do so
- completed item C1, if required to do so
- if you were asked to do so, filled in the boxes at items 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21 and TOTAL SUPPLEMENT INCOME OR LOSS, and the boxes at items T12, T13 and T14
- completed the Business and professional items schedule for individuals 2011 (NAT 2543) if you answered YES at question 13 (if you had a net loss), 14, 15 or 16. If you had tax withheld from your business or personal services income, you must also have completed an Individual PAYG payment summary schedule 2011 (NAT 3647)
- attached to page 3 of your tax return all attachments as instructed by any section or question in TaxPack 2011 supplement
- kept copies of your tax return, all attachments and relevant papers for your own records.
See the list of phone numbers to phone if you are uncertain about any of the questions.
Go to Private health insurance policy details and continue working through TaxPack.