Use this checklist to make sure pages 13-16 of your tax return (supplementary section) are complete before you attach them to page 10 of your tax return.
Check that you have…
- printed your tax file number and name on page 13 of your tax return (supplementary section)
- written totals (if applicable) at
TOTAL SUPPLEMENT INCOME OR LOSS
TOTAL SUPPLEMENT DEDUCTIONS
TOTAL SUPPLEMENT TAX OFFSETS
- transferred the totals above, where instructed
- completed item A4, if required to do so
- completed item C1, if required to do so
- if you were asked to do so, filled in the boxes at items 13, 17, 18, 20, 21 and total supplement income or loss, and the boxes at items T9, T10 and T11
- attached to page 3 of your tax return all attachments as instructed by any section or question in Individual tax return instructions supplement 2014
- kept copies of your tax return, all attachments and relevant papers for your own records.