To help you prepare and lodge your tax return we have translated resources available. You can download the resources from the ATO publications ordering service. The collection includes:
- Help for your first tax time – information if you're new to Australia to help with your first tax time.
- How to get ready to do your tax return – a checklist of the information you might need for your tax return.
- Steps to make doing your tax return easier – a guide to help you do your tax return.
- Important information for your tax return - key topics for your tax return this year.
- Get free help to do your tax return – information about our Tax Help service.
- Good recordkeeping makes tax time easier – tips for keeping good tax records.
- Occupation and work-related expense guides – to help you work out what expenses you can claim as a deduction on your tax return.
We encourage you to keep checking this page as we'll continue to provide new information.
Select your language from the list below.
- EnglishExternal Link / English
- اللغة العربيةExternal Link / Arabic
- 简体中文External Link / Chinese – simplified
- 繁體中文External Link / Chinese – traditional
- دریExternal Link / Dari
- EλλŋνıĸaExternal Link / Greek
- Bahasa IndonesiaExternal Link / Indonesian
- ItalianoExternal Link / Italian
- هزاره گیExternal Link / Hazaragi
- हिन्दीExternal Link / Hindi
- 日本語External Link / Japanese
- ភាសាខ្មែរExternal Link / Khmer
- 한국어External Link / Korean
- नेपालीExternal Link / Nepali
- پښتوExternal Link / Pashto
- فارسیExternal Link / Persian (Farsi)
- PolskiExternal Link / Polish
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀExternal Link / Punjabi
- EspañolExternal Link / Spanish
- ภาษาไทยExternal Link / Thai
- Tiềng ViệtExternal Link / Vietnamese
- ATO publications ordering serviceExternal Link – enter the publication name or NAT number (DE-20789) to download these resources.
- Audio guides - listen to our audio guides to learn about tax and super in your preferred language.