• Attention

    We’re currently updating this page to make it easier for you to find the information you need. During this time, you might find some links are broken. We’re working to resolve these and any other issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

    End of attention

    Rollover benefits

    Members of super funds can request that their super benefits be transferred (rolled over).

    The request may be submitted online or on a paper form. You’ll need to action the request and provide a statement to both the receiving fund and the member.

    Find out about:

    Last modified: 08 Sep 2015QC 24758