Instructions for specific functions under the Accounts and payments menu.
View a full account list and download account transactions for a client.
View all tax accounts for your client including transactional history, amounts owing and the account balance.
View your client's excise accounts.
Resource rent tax accounts
View your client's resource rent tax accounts.
View your client's loan accounts and balances.
Super guarantee accounts
View your client's super guarantee account details.
Super fund administration accounts
View your client's super fund administration accounts.
Overpaid super accounts
View your individual or sole trader client's overpaid super accounts.
How to request that payments be transferred from one account to another account held by a client.
How to request a refund for an account with a credit balance.
View, make and adjust payment plans for most of your client's accounts.
How to make a one-off credit or debit card payment for a client.
With this function you can:
- display a full account list for a client
- download transactions
- pay the outstanding accounts
- filter accounts by account type (including an option to show closed accounts).
To view accounts summary:
- select a client
- select Accounts and payments then Accounts summary
- a full list of all account details will show, including
- Account name – select to view the transactions for the account
- Payment reference number – for accounts that can receive payments
- Overdue – if blank the account has no overdue amount, is closed or insolvent
- Balance – may include amounts that aren't due yet
- Payment options or voluntary repayment link – select to go to payment options
- Payment plan – will display if there is a payment plan for income tax, activity statement, SG director penalty, super guarantee employer and fringe benefit tax accounts
- select Filter to filter by Account type – for Account type groups that have more than 5 accounts use the drop-down menu to view all accounts
- select Print friendly version to print or save the account summary
- to view closed accounts select Show closed accounts at the top left-hand corner. This option will only display if there are closed accounts.
For activity statement accounts you can:
- select the Tax type summary hyperlink to review the net annual revenue product liability based on an income tax year
- filter by Income tax year – select a date range to provide a list of transactions processed on the account. The download function is currently unavailable when the income tax year filter option is selected. Print using the print-friendly or browser print functionality.
To view account transactions:
- at accounts summary select Account name then Filter to filter and sort transactions by
- Date range – From and To
- Processed date – the date we have finalised processing and update the account
- Effective date – the date a refund is sent or for a debt, when the payment is due
- Newest date or Oldest date – the order of the transactions
- select Download. A new window will open with the results in a CSV or HTML format – you can print or save a copy
- select Payment options to make a payment or Payment plan view to view or make a payment plan.
You can also view our View and print an account balance video.