How to make a one-off credit or debit card payment for a client.
To make a one-off online credit or debit card payment for a client:
- select a client
- select Accounts and payments then Card payment
- at Account details select the accounts to pay in a single card transaction. You can either
- select more than one account and make payments from $10 to $20,000,000
- accept the pre-populated amount (balance of account)
- enter the amount you want to pay
- at Card details complete the mandatory fields or use the existing stored card details
- select Next
- review the details then select Submit
- select Print friendly version to print or save a copy.
A card payment fee applies to all card payments and the amount will be displayed on the Payment confirmation page.
Additional payments or payment in full can be made at any time. The option to pay by credit or debit card is only available for accounts displayed. For all other payment options, see How to pay.
For information on how to add, update and delete your clients card details, see Manage credit/debit card details.
You can return to the top of this Online services for agents user guide for help on other areas.