The following accounts are available for your super fund clients:
- Unique superannuation identifier (USI)
- Unclaimed superannuation money.
To view a client's super fund details:
- select a client
- select Accounts and payments then Super administration accounts to display
- Role name
- Account type – use the drop-down menu
- Payment plan – link to an existing payment plan
- select role name to view a list of transactions, then
- select the Payment plan link if there's an existing payment plan
- Filter to sort by Processed date or Effective date and the date range
- select Print friendly version to print or save in HTML or CSV.
The date range filters are limited to returning a maximum of 10,000 transactions.