Access a list of reported transactions in financial year order for a maximum of 4 years.
You can access a list of reported transactions in financial year order for a maximum of 4 years (Current year plus up to 3 previous financial years).
You can select a report type to filter, view or download transactions. There will be 3 types of reports available:
- Business transactions through payment systems (BTTPS)
- Government grants (GG)
- Taxable payments (TP).
To view with a Client-in-focus:
- select Lodgments
- then Client reports
- then Reported transactions.
Reported transactions will display:
- report type – BTTPS, GG and TP
- financial Year
- total transactions
The Missing information or discrepancies section enables you to:
- Select message us link to be navigated to the Practice mail new message screen
- ‘View more topics’ and ‘other topics' will have ‘Reported transactions’ pre-populated.
- Select subject – subject dropdown won't be pre-populated from this screen.
You can select the report type (BTTPS, GG or TP) to be navigated to the Payers list screen.
- Time period – Choose the Current or one of the 3 previous financial years
- Choose dates – you then select the ‘From’ and ‘To’ date to further filter your search
- Payer’s name (optional) – max of 200 characters or Payer's ABN
- Then search – Records will display the filtered criteria
- If no records – No records found will display
- Cancel button – You will be navigated back to the Reported transactions screen
Reported transactions will be displayed for the report type by:
- payer’s name
- Edit – to filter report
- Tick Check box or boxes
- Download – select CSV or HTML
You can't download greater than 10,000 records at one time – you'll need to refine your search criteria.
The Missing information or discrepancies section will also be available at the bottom of each report screen (for example, ‘Business Transactions through Payment Systems’, ‘Government grants’ or ‘Taxable payments’)
Select 'message us' link to be navigated to the Practice mail new message screen:
- ‘View more topics’ and ‘other topics' will have ‘Reported transactions’ pre-populated
- Subject dropdown will be pre-populated with the report name (for example, ‘Business Transactions through Payment Systems’, ‘Government grants’ or ‘Taxable payments’).