How to access payment options and see what payment options are available for your client.
You can access the Payment options from:
- For action on the Client summary – if there is a payment obligation
- Accounts summary
- Accounts transactions.
To see what payment options are available for your client:
- select a client
- at For action – payments section or Accounts summary screen you can see any payments owing or overdue
- select Payment options
- the screen will display the
- account name
- reference number
- overdue and overall balance.
Two primary payments options will display:
- debit or credit card via Government EasyPay.
To make a one-off card payment on behalf of your client, see Card payment.
Alternative payment options are available. See Other payment options for more information. An Australia Post barcode is available for activity statements and the payment plan instalment schedule.
Select Print friendly version to print or save a copy of the payment options.
You can return to the top of this Online services for agents user guide for help on other areas.