You can check the status of enquiries that you've made with us on behalf of your client. For details on what is available in this function, and how to check for enquiries made from your practice, see Historical transactions.
To view interactions for a client:
- select a client
- select Profile then Historical transactions
- a list of your enquiries and requests will display with either
- an estimated date of completion for items still in progress
- the completed date
- to filter, select the drop-down menu next to the
- Receipt number – enter numbers 0–9
- Status – Completed, In progress, Received and Further information requested
- Date received – select From and To or select a specific date. Only shows enquiries where the estimated date of completion has passed.
You can return to the top of this Online services for agents user guide for help on other areas.