ato logo
Search Suggestion:


Step-by-step information on how to view forms relevant to your practice.

Last updated 6 June 2024

To view forms relevant to your practice:

  • select Reports and forms then Forms
  • select the relevant form  
    • Lodgment deferral
    • Request for replacement cheque form
    • Tax practitioner complaints
    • Private ruling application
    • Lodge an objection
    • Submit further information for lodged private ruling or objection
    • Choosing to pay an annual pay as you go (PAYG) instalment
  • enter the required information select the Declaration, if required, and then Submit
  • to submit another form from the confirmation screen, select Return to forms.

You can return to the top of this Online services for agents user guide for help on other areas.