Here you'll find information about our approach to litigation and case law, introductory information for those new to the industry, administrative information, including proof of identity (POI), freedom of information (FOI) and forms for clients to nominate legal representatives.
Find out about
- ATO and Australian Bar Association service commitment
- Practitioners new to the industry
- Client record administration
- Litigation and case law
- Objections, amendments and reviews
- Compliance and voluntary disclosure
See alsoInformation for legal practitioners on our approach to litigation and case law and our consultation activities.