• Claiming

    You claim fuel tax credits on your business activity statement (BAS) in the same way as you claim GST credits.

    You can claim fuel tax credits at the time you acquire the fuel.

    You must claim within four years. The four years starts from the day after you were required to lodge the BAS for the tax period in which the fuel was acquired.

    Follow the links below for more information about:

    Last modified: 26 May 2015QC 44517