Show download pdf controls
  • Commissioner's discretion

    If you're an individual in business, as either a sole trader or in partnership, and your business makes a loss, you may be able to offset the loss against your other income such as salary and wages. To be eligible, you must meet the income requirement and pass one of the four tests. If you are not eligible, you can apply for a Commissioner's discretion.

    Find out about:

    See also:

      Last modified: 02 May 2018QC 16248