Show download pdf controls
  • More information

    For more information about applying for movement permissions:

    If you don’t deal with EEGs and wish to move other customable goods underbond, you’ll need to contact the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service by:

    If you would like to speak to us in a language other than English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.

    If you have difficulty hearing or speaking on the phone, you can contact us through the National relay service (NRS)External Link using your preferred call option.

    Last modified: 12 Apr 2021QC 24387