Show download pdf controls
  • Application to register a PAYG withholding account

    You should complete this form if you don't require an Australian business number (ABN), and you:

    • have withheld, or intend to withhold, an amount from a payment to a supplier who will not or hasn't quoted their ABN on an invoice or some other document (or haven't provided an invoice for an activity or transaction involving goods or services)
    • employ or intend to employ people, such as a nanny, cook or gardener, to work for you
    • self-manage your National Disability Insurance Scheme funds and directly employ staff
    • will pay royalties, dividends or interest to non-residents, or withhold from, or report investment income to Australian residents.

    If you have an ABN and wish to register for PAYG withholding, see Add or cancel a registration.

    Next step:

    See also:

    Last modified: 06 Jul 2021QC 16344