Show download pdf controls
  • Getting endorsed for tax concessions or as a DGR

    Your organisation must be endorsed by us if you want to:

    • access tax concessions as a charity, and/or
    • receive deductible gift recipient status.

    What are the types of endorsement?

    There are two types of endorsement:

    Being endorsed for charity tax concessions does not mean your organisation is automatically endorsed as a DGR. You must seek endorsement for both.


    Media: [Registration and endorsement of your not-for-profit] (Duration: 01:49)

    Last modified: 26 Apr 2018QC 33782