• Tax agents' personal return lodgment

    To ensure that you receive the lodgment program concession for your own personal tax return, you must use your own registered agent number and lodge your tax return electronically. You can view your information on the Tax Agent Portal.

    To help maintain your privacy, you can restrict who within your practice can access your details in the Tax Agent Portal by using Access Manager. Access Manager is a stand-alone system used to manage access and permissions in the portal.

    If you decide to lodge using your own registered agent number, you must add yourself as a client using the ELS or the portal.

    If you lodge without a registered agent number, or by paper, you will not be eligible for any lodgment program concessional due dates available to you as a registered agent.

    See also:

    Last modified: 01 Jul 2016QC 34554