We welcome your complaints, compliments and feedback about the services we provide and how we deliver them. This helps us improve the way we do things.
If your issue relates to:
- a delay in ATO action or response– see our service commitments which state the level of performance you can expect when dealing with us under normal circumstances
- a tax-related scam – see how to verify or report a scam
- systems access – see
- information technology (IT) help – see Technical support
- your income tax refund – see How to track the progress of your tax return
- your notice of assessment – see If you think your notice of assessment is wrong?
- director ID - see Welcome to Australian Business Registry Services External Link
- Applying for a director ID - see Top questions when applying for a director ID External Link
- your ABN application – see Applying for an ABNExternal Link on the Australian Business Register website
- an ABN refusal – see Objections, appeals and complaintsExternal Link on the Australian Business Register website
- your employer not paying your superannuation – see how to report unpaid super
- someone not paying their tax or intentionally doing the wrong thing – see what you can report to our Tax Integrity Centre.
You can contact us with your enquiry, complaint, compliment or other feedback as follows:
- Enquiries – contact us to obtain information or request an action, service or a product.
- Complaints – contact us to express dissatisfaction with an ATO product, action, process or service, or the handling of a complaint, where you require an individual resolution or response.
- Compliments and feedback – contact us to provide any comments, opinions, compliments, feedback or suggestions, where you are not requiring an individual response or remedy.