Privately owned and wealthy groups tell us they want transparency about what attracts our attention so they can get things right up front.
They also want to know what we know about them so they understand their tax and super position, and have the opportunity to self-correct and provide information where needed.
In response, we're providing information about what attracts our attention and news about recent developments in tax and super. We're also introducing new services to give you certainty and transparency about what we know about you.
Transparency is two-way. Where your dealings are transparent we can tell you what we know about you, including our view of your group's tax risk profile, so you can work with us where needed to get things right, and because we understand your circumstances better we can offer you the right services.
- correct a mistake by requesting a self-amendment or making a voluntary disclosure
- make the right choices by knowing what attracts our attention
- lower your tax risk through effective tax governance.
- be transparent about how we assess risk and tailor our engagement with you accordingly
- provide an income tax profile to the largest groups, and other groups where specific issues have attracted our attention – the report sets out our view of their level of risk so they can deal with any issues.
- Focus on private companiesExternal Link - keep up-to-date with all the latest news and initiatives for complex tax topics affecting private groups on our LinkedIn showcase page.
- Business bulletins - read the latest legislative, corporate and administrative tax news for medium to large businesses and their advisors.