If you lodge your business activity statement (BAS) quarterly, it's due on 28 February.
These tips will help you complete your BAS this quarter.
- Lodge and pay online. It's quick, easy and secure and you may receive an extra 2 weeks to lodge and pay.
- You can lodge online via Online services for business or Standard Business Reporting (SBR)-enabled software.
- You can pay your BAS with BPAY or a credit/debit card. You can also pay securely online using our Online services.
- When you use our Online services to lodge your BAS you’ll receive notifications to help you get it right and avoid mistakes, before you lodge.
- Even if you have nothing to report, you still need to lodge your BAS as 'nil'.
- If you lodge online, you don't need to send us the paper form.
- If you're unable to lodge or pay on time, engage with us early to discuss your options.
Remember, you can lodge your BAS through a registered tax or BAS agent.Tips to help prepare your next quarterly BAS, due 28 February.