Penalties may be imposed for giving false or misleading information. In addition, penalties may be imposed for non-compliance with the Private ancillary fund guidelines or Public ancillary fund guidelines.
This declaration must be signed by a trustee or director or public officer authorised to sign on behalf of the trustee:
- insert the name of the authorised person signing on behalf of the trustee
- insert the position the authorised person holds in relation to the trustee
- the authorised person must sign and date the form on the same day.
This declaration must be signed by the tax agent if they prepared the return:
- insert a contact name for the tax agent
- insert the tax agent's phone number (including area code)
- insert the tax agent’s reference number
- if applicable, insert the tax agent's client reference for the trustee
- the tax agent must sign and date the form on the same day.
If the tax agent is a partnership or a company, this declaration must be signed by a person authorised by that partnership or company to sign on its behalf. Also insert that person’s name at this item.Use these instructions to complete the Ancillary fund return 2022 (NAT 73640).