To get one of our publications:
- go to ato.gov.au for publications, taxation rulings, practice statements and forms
- phone 1300 720 092.
If you are a tax agent:
- go to Tax Agents Login – ATO Publication Ordering ServiceExternal Link
- order by fax on 1300 361 462.
Phone 13 28 66 for information about:
- business income tax
- fringe benefits tax (FBT)
- fuel tax credits
- goods and services tax (GST)
- pay as you go (PAYG) and activity statements (including lodgment and payment)
- accounts and business registration (including Australian business number and tax file number)
- dividend and royalty withholding tax
- Tax agents
For inquiries from registered tax agents 13 72 86
- Individual tax
Individual income tax and general personal tax enquiries 13 28 61
For information about the superannuation guarantee and government super contributions 13 10 20
- Super Choice
For information about choice of superannuation fund and the role of the employer 13 28 64
If you do not speak English well and need help from the ATO, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 13 14 50.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can phone us through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below, and ask for the ATO number you need:
- TTY users, phone 13 36 77. For ATO 1800 free call numbers, phone 1800 555 677.
- Speak and Listen (speech to speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727. For ATO 1800 free call numbers, phone 1800 555 727.
- Internet relay users, connect to internet-relay.nrscall.gov.auExternal Link