If you are an eligible business participant and have been affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19), you may be eligible to access the JobKeeper Payment.
If your eligible business entity has enrolled – or intends to enrol – for the JobKeeper Payment, you need to complete this form. This form provides a record that you agree to be nominated for JobKeeper payments through an eligible business entity.
Employees and sole traders do not use this form.
- Download the JobKeeper nomination notice for eligible business participants – excluding sole traders (PDF, 663KB)This link will download a file.
- This notice is also available in an accessible format, JobKeeper nomination notice for eligible business participants – excluding sole traders (DOCX, 67KB)This link will download a file.
You do not need to send this notice to us. However, the eligible business entity should keep it as a record.
If you can't download the form, you can:
- order a copy online – search for NAT 75296
- obtain a copy by phoning our publications ordering service on 1300 720 092.
Notification of hours
An eligible business entity will be entitled to the tier 1 rate for you from 28 September 2020 if you:
- were actively engaged in the business for 80 hours or more during your reference period, and
- have provided it with a written declaration confirming this.
If you have not completed a nomination notice, this confirmation will be provided through the completion of the nomination notice above.
If you have already completed a nomination notice, you will need to provide the entity with a written declaration confirming that you were actively engaged in the business for 80 hours or more during your reference period. The declaration must contain the following:
- your details
- full name
- contact phone number and/or email address
- a statement that the time you spent actively engaged in the business during your reference period was 80 hours or more.
You should keep records to show how you have come to this conclusion.
There is no prescribed way the declaration must be provided to the entity. You can submit the notice:
- through internal business process – for example, a business HR portal, or
- by their own form of communication channel – for example, email.
The declaration does not need to be sent to us, but the eligible business entity should keep a copy for their records in order to substantiate their claim.
Note: You do not need to provide a written declaration if you were actively engaged in the business for less than 80 hours during your reference period. The tier 2 rate will apply to you.
See also:ATO JobKeeper nomination notice for eligible business participants excluding sole traders.
For details about the information we collect see Privacy notice – JobKeeper.