If you are reporting using ATO paper forms, the pay as you go (PAYG) payment summary statement, along with the originals of all payment summaries you issued for the financial year, make up your PAYG withholding annual report.
This form provides an outline of all payment summaries you issued to your payees for the financial year. It can also be used for prior financial years.
Once the form is completed, send it to us along with the 'ATO original' payment summaries as part of your PAYG withholding payment summary annual report by 14 August. The postal address is on the PAYG payment summary statement.
We scan your PAYG payment summary statement; therefore, we require an original form.
Do not send us payment summaries printed from your payroll software.
You do not need to lodge a PAYG withholding payment summary annual report for amounts you have reported and finalised through Single Touch Payroll.
- How to lodge your payment summary annual report
- Electronic payment summaries
- PAYG payment summaries: forms and guidelines
- Annual reporting
- End of year finalisation through STP
How to obtain this form
To obtain a printed copy of the form:
- download the form and print in A4 size, PAYG payment summary statement (NAT 3447, PDF, 168KB)This link will download a file
- use our automated self-help publications ordering service at any time – you need to know the full title of the publication to use this service
- phone our Publications Distribution Service on 1300 720 092 between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday. Before you phone, check whether there are other publications you may need – this will save you time and help us. You need the full title for each publication you order.
For details about the personal information we collect from you see Privacy notice – PAYG payment summary statement.Payers should use this form to provide us with a summary of the payment summaries that have been issued to their payees. NAT 3447