You should complete this form if you don't require an Australian business number (ABN), and you:
- have withheld, or intend to withhold, an amount from a payment to a supplier who will not or hasn't quoted their ABN on an invoice or some other document (or haven't provided an invoice for an activity or transaction involving goods or services)
- employ or intend to employ people, such as a nanny, cook or gardener, to work for you
- self-manage your National Disability Insurance Scheme funds and directly employ staff
- will pay royalties, dividends or interest to non-residents, or withhold from, or report investment income to Australian residents.
If you have an ABN and wish to register for PAYG withholding, see Add or cancel a registration.
- Download the form – Application to register a PAYG withholding account (NAT 3377, PDF, 266KB)This link will download a file
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Employers of working holiday makers
- Privacy Notice – Application to register a PAYG withholding account