ato logo
Search Suggestion:

How to make a change to your application

Last updated 12 March 2015

If you need to change the franked dividend or franked distribution details or any franking credit details you lodged with us, write to the above address explaining the change and reason for the change. Do not lodge another application. Your letter must be signed and dated by the authorised person of your organisation and include your organisation's:

  • full name
  • postal address
  • contact phone number
  • Australian business number (ABN).

More information

Find out about: