You may be able to lodge the schedule as part of the tax return using the same SBR-enabled software you use to complete and lodge your entity's tax return.
Alternatively, if your software doesn't provide the schedule for electronic lodgment you can lodge through:
Online services for business and Online services for agents
The best way to lodge the schedule is online as a mail message using Online services for business or Online services for agents:
- under Communication, select Secure Mail, select New
- Topic: Income tax
- Subject: RTP schedule lodgment
- write 20YY-YY RTP schedule in the message details (with the relevant financial year) to confirm the year the schedule relates to
- attach the schedule (maximum size is 6MB) and any attachments (maximum six files)
- check your message before sending to ensure the schedule and any attachments are attached
- send your mail message.
You will receive a confirmation and receipt number from us. You should note the receipt number in case there are any issues. The message should also remain in your sent items folder in Online services for business or Online services for agents.
Mail your documents
Alternatively, you can print and post your completed schedule with any attachments to:
Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 9845
[insert the name and postcode of your capital city]
If the schedule has been printed, don't use correction fluid or tape to make corrections to your completed schedule. If you make a mistake, make corrections electronically and print a new copy.