Publications referred to in these instructions are:
- Company tax return 2019 (NAT 0656)
- Taxation Ruling TR 2015/3 Income tax: matters relating to strata title bodies constituted under strata title legislation
- Direct debit request form and instructions (NAT 2284)
To obtain an ATO publication:
If you are not a tax agent:
- Order publications
- phone 1300 720 092
If you are a tax agent:
- taxagents.iorder.com.auExternal Link
- fax 1300 361 462
- Business 13 28 66
Information about business income tax, fringe benefits tax (FBT), fuel tax credits, goods and services tax (GST), pay as you go (PAYG) and activity statements, including lodgment and payment, accounts and business registration (including Australian business number and tax file number), and dividend and royalty withholding tax.
- Tax agents 13 72 86
For enquiries from registered tax agents
- Individuals 13 28 61
Individual income tax and general personal tax enquiries
- Superannuation 13 10 20
If you do not speak English well and need help from the ATO, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 13 14 50.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can phone us through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below, and ask for the ATO number you need:
- TTY users, phone 13 36 77. For ATO 1800 free call numbers, phone 1800 555 677.
- Speak and Listen (speech to speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727. For ATO 1800 free call numbers, phone 1800 555 727.
- Internet relay users, connect to National relay service call numbersExternal Link
If you wish to write to us send your correspondence to:
Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 9990
PENRITH NSW 2740