ato logo
Search Suggestion:


How to complete income sections of your tax return using myTax.

How to report salary, wages, ETPs, Government payments or First home super saver income in myTax.

How to complete myTax if you have annuities, super income streams or super lump sums.

How to complete myTax for interest, dividends, managed fund distributions, capital gains or rent.

How to report foreign employment, pensions, annuities or other foreign income in myTax.

How to report other types of income in your return using myTax.