You are not eligible to use myTax this year, if you want to claim a tax offset for:
- superannuation contributions made on behalf of your spouse
- net medical expenses
- maintaining an invalid or carer of an invalid
- landcare and water facilities
- interest from the infrastructure borrowing scheme
- work or services provided in the East Timor Joint petroleum development area
- tax paid by the trustee of a Special disability trust of which you are the principal beneficiary.
You are also not eligible to use myTax this year, if during 2014–15 you want to claim for a credit for interest on early payments to the ATO.
Use e-tax this year, but check again next year because we will continue to improve myTax.Instructions on completing your individual tax return using myTax.