If you have a change to your total tax withheld see the following.
Tax offsets and tax withheld
If your tax offsets have changed since you last filled in a Withholding declaration, you need to complete a new declaration.
Other amounts withheld
If you have to lodge activity statements:
- make sure you lodge all your activity statements before you lodge your tax return
- do not show pay as you go (PAYG) instalments anywhere in your tax return; these are automatically credited to you in your assessment.
To complete this question, follow the steps below.
Add up all the amounts under the Tax withheld column at questions 1 to 9 in your tax return.
Write the total amount at Total tax withheld.
- Go to question 10 Gross interest 2023.
- Return to main menu Individual tax return instructions 2023.
- Go back to question 9 Attributed personal services income 2023.