As a not-for-profit organisation with an Australian business number (ABN) you may need to:
- lodge statements and returns (such as activity statements)
- update your ABN and tax file number (TFN) registration details
- view reports for Single Touch Payroll
- register for GST and PAYG.
Our online services provide quick, easy, and secure access to allow you to manage your reporting and transactions, at a time that is convenient for you.
If you use a registered tax or BAS agent for your tax and superannuation matters, you can still access our online services.
You can access our online services using the same steps as businesses.
- Explore Online services – Businesses