Show download pdf controls
  • Unclaimed super

    Twice a year, you report and pay to us:

    • unclaimed super of members aged 65 years or older, non-member spouses and deceased members
    • unclaimed super of former temporary residents
    • small lost member accounts and insoluble lost member accounts.

    We use this information to update the unclaimed super money register (viewable in ATO online services) through which these amounts can be claimed.

    Members are able to see if they have any USM when we can match these accounts to their tax file number (TFN). By showing their USM on our online services, they can find their super more easily and make an informed decision about consolidating their super money.

    Find out about:

    See also:

    Last modified: 08 Nov 2017QC 24734