You can view the loan accounts and balances for:
- Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- VET Student Loan (VSL)
- Student Financial Supplement Scheme (SFSS)
- Trade Support Loan (TSL)
- Student Start-up Loan (SSL)
- ABSTUDY Student Start-up Loan (ABSTUDY SSL).
Loan information is transferred to us from other government agencies. There may be a delay between when your clients acquire the loan and what is shown in the system.
To view a client's loan details:
- select a client
- select Accounts and payments then Loan accounts to display
- Account description
- Voluntary repayment
- Print friendly version
- select an account to view a list of transactions. Select Filter to sort by Processed date or Effective date and the date range
- select Print friendly version to print or save in HTML or CSV.
HELP account transactions will only be available from 1 July 2014 onwards. VSL accounts will be available from 1 July 2019 onwards.